So... we're starting a Supper Club! Huzzah! Loaves and Fishes will be a once a month event where you can come to a home in Dublin, sit back and relax safe in the knowledge that some gorgeous food is about to go down. I'll be sourcing most of the food in Cork's famous English Market. Everything will be made from scratch with fresh Irish produce.
So here is what you'll need to know:
- If you have any allergies please let me know well in advance. Vegetarians are welcome, allergy wise I will probably be cooking with nuts alot though.
- This will be in a home, Not a restaurant. But the food will be homely and gorgeous and the atmosphere more relaxed and social.
- I come from a big family so the staff for the night will consist of my sisters & friends. None are waitresses. We'll do our best but keep this in mind!
- We won't be selling any alcohol so you can bring your own wine, we won't charge corkage!
- I will do a blog post about the menu a few days in advance.
- To book your ticket to this event email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mobile number, I will also ring & confirm your place the day before. 40 euro per ticket: a welcome drink & 5 courses.
Lilly & The Loaves & Fishes team
UPDATE: THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!