- I've been writing this blog for nearly 5 months. It's now a semi-serious relationship.
- The weather is absolutely gorgeous.
- Me and my sister Maeve did our interview with the lovely Miriam O'Callaghan, you can listen to it here if you want.
- I have 64 followers! I can't choose a favourite, I love ye all equally.
- I found a fiver in my jeans after they were washed and it's still grand.
- I made this mermaid.
So all you need to do is leave a comment telling me what your favourite cake is or something like that and then I'll pick a comment at random and you win this gorgeous maritime beauty and the design sketch of her! What a sweet deal!
She's not suitable for smallies and is more of an 'art doll'. She has rosy cheeks and a lovely beaded necklace. Her bikini top is two cockle shells, she favours style over comfort. Her wool hair is long and lovely, I have it done in a side pony tail but do whatever you want with it! She loves plaits.an important soap giveaway at the moment too! Good Luck!